Join BSBO as we celebrate 25 years of teaming research with education to promote bird conservation.
Invitation artwork donated by Charles Owens.
Please RSVP to BSBO no later than Monday, September 25th.
Maumee Bay Lodge & Conference Center has a block of rooms at a discounted rate of $140 per night. Call to make your reservation and mention "BSBO's 25th Anniversary" to receive the special rate.
Hampton Inn Oregon has a block of rooms at a discounted rate of $104 per night (one king bed). Call to make your reservation and mention "Black Swamp Birding" to receive the special rate.
Please join Black Swamp Bird Observatory as we celebrate 25 years of teaming research with education to promote bird conservation.
Reflections of the past. Visions for the future.
Saturday, September 30th, 2017
At Maumee Bay State Park Lodge
Celebration begins at 5:30 p.m.
Morning field trip to follow on Sunday, October 1st
Evening program includes:
- Appetizers and cocktails overlooking Lake Erie's shore (cash bar)
- Dinner followed by the Sunset Over Lake Erie
- Reflections of the past... Visions for the future
John Blodgett, Chairman of the Board
Kimberly Kaufman, Executive Director
- BSBO's Impact
Dr. Auriel Fournier
Mitchell and Albert SanGregory
- Introducing the BSBO Legacy Society
Charity Krueger, Development Chair
- Live auction of the original invitation artwork by Charles Owens
Larry Richardson, Auctioneer
- Fund the Need... Help BSBO build a brighter future for birds and birders
Business casual attire is appropriate.
The following morning, join us for Sunday in the Swamp!
- Meet at BSBO Headquarters at 8:30 AM on Sunday, October 1st
- Choose to attend either a bird walk or a banding demo with BSBO staff
- For members: $50 per person
- For non-members: $65 per person (Includes 1-year BSBO membership)
- For generous Friends of BSBO: $100 per person
- For students: $25 per person