Birding Journal: Through the Seasons by Vanessa Sorensen
The Perfect Birding Companion
Enjoy a variety of options for recording your favorite moments:
· Note which birds you see, and when and where you see them
· Sketch unknown species to look up later
· Document the birds eating at your feeder
· Compare first arrivals from year to year
· Keep track of your life list and other checklists
The Birding Journal by birder and graphic artist Vanessa Sorensen also includes tidbits about birding-related topics, including information about attracting birds to your yard, tips to maintain a bluebird box, and lists of national birding hotspots.
Whether you’re a beginning bird watcher or a seasoned birder, this beautiful journal—with its sophisticated art and elegant style—is a book you’ll use again and again.